29 Years of Marriage!
Jose and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on the Grandeur of the Seas cruise ship out of Galveston. It was a 5-night cruise and we went to Costa Maya and Cozumel. We didn't care too much where we went...we just wanted to celebrate US is a fun way. We had a marvelous time. Check out a few pictures below.
It's hard to believe that 29 years have passed since we said 'I do'. It has gone by in a blink. I look back at all the things we have done, the many (MANY) places we have lived, all of the beautiful locations we have traveled to and explored, watching our family grow and enjoying our kids/grandkids, and the many friendships we've made along the way...I am so blessed!
Here are just a few snippets of our life together:
* Places we've lived: Japan, Pflugerville TX, San Marcos TX, Garden Ridge TX (twice), San Antonio TX, Peoria AZ (twice), Blanco TX, Myrtle Beach SC, and now Boerne TX.
* Places we've traveled to and explored: Philippines, Hawaii, Utah, Nevada, California, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, all New England states, Washington DC (that's where we met but we've been there many times since), Florida, Santorini, Crete, Athens, Kusadasi Turkey, Sorrento, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Lisbon, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Alaska, St Maarten, Bermuda, Jamaica, Puerto Rico (to name a few)
* Things we've done: Scuba diving in the Philippines, off the coast of California, in Cozumel, and many other places, horseback riding at a dude ranch in the Mojave desert in western Arizona, hiked up Mt Fuji in Japan, gone cruising too many times to count, hiked in Lake Tahoe, at Zion National Park, in Yosemite, and so many other beautiful locales...
* Enjoyed watching my stepkids grow into beautiful adults.
* Loved observing the world through the eyes of our 6 grandchildren, and we love playing with them and spending time with them.
There is so much more I could say, but how can one possibly encapsulate a life together in a few words?
Actually, that's easy to do - God, love, joy, laughter, adventure, passion, appreciation for each other, respect, work, more love. I am blessed in every way!
Blessings to you and wishing you happiness and love in your life!
Amazing Tango dancers!
The Belly Flop competition. This gentleman won hands down!